Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
- Country: Southwest of France.
- Production: Artisanal food.
- Serving suggestions: Remove foie gras from its bowl. Let stand 10 to 15 min (the foie gras will aerate and soften so you can slice it very easily). Doing an inch slices and serve immediately. We recommend that you accompany it with a chutney.
- Preservation: +0°/+4°C ; serve to room temperature.
- Ingredients: Goose foie gras, salt, pepper.
- Weight/quantity: 130 and 180 grs jar.
- Produit frais
Customers who bought this product also bought:
A marriage completes between the duck foie gras and the sweet food of a fig. The whole was cooked in Sauternes for some more of taste. ATTENTION : THIS PRODUCT IS A FRESH PRODUCT AND IT CAN BE SHIPPED ONLY IN METROPOLITAN FRANCE.